Blue Glacier Security & Intelligence LLC (“Blue Glacier“) is committed to maintaining the security of personal information provided by you in accessing https://blueglacierllc.com (“Website”).
Please read the following carefully to understand Blue Glacier views and practices regarding your personal information and how Blue Glacier will treat it.
Information that may be collected
Blue Glacier may collect and process the following types of information during your use of the Website:
- Personal information that you provide by filling in any forms on the Website, or reporting a problem with the Website.
- If you contact Blue Glacier, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to the Website to analyze trends and user traffic and to gather statistical information.
Use of Information
Blue Glacier collects personal information about you through your use of the Services and the Website, including information relating to the content you access.
Blue Glacier uses information held about you in the following ways:
- To verify your identity.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Blue Glacier, other users, or others.
- For internal research purposes.
- For promoting and marketing services to you.
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website, should you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to the Website.
- To provide you with any services.
- For the purpose of warranty registration.
- To deal with requests, complaints and other customer activities.
- To provide you with technical support.
- For any other use that you authorize.
Blue Glacier collects non-personal data for reporting about usability, performance, and effectiveness of the Website. It is used to improve the customer experience, usability and Website content.
Disclosure of Information
Blue Glacier will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to any other party.
Blue Glacier may disclose your personal information when Blue Glacier believes it is appropriate for legal compliance and law enforcement, to facilitate court proceedings, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Blue Glacier, users or others.
Storage of Information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Blue Glacier will do its best to protect your personal data, Blue Glacier cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once Blue Glacier has received your information, Blue Glacier will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Embedded content from other websites
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
You have the right to ask Blue Glacier not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Blue Glacier will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if Blue Glacier intends to use your data for such purposes or if Blue Glacier intends to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.